Encourage specialist rather than generalist model, a rarity in most rural schools.
- Proposed literacy support teacher is getting master's degree in reading and will have much expertise to bring to the position.
- Harness the library as an agent of change in children's reading engagement.
- Bring new strengths and approaches to SES learner support.
- Not sure who second learner support teacher would be.
- Workload for literacy support teacher may be extreme.
- Does learner support function well as a part-time focus for two people rather than full time for one?
- Proposed new librarian is inexperienced.
- %u05DC%u05D2%u05E2%u05EA %u05D1%u05D0%u05D9%u05E9%u05D4 %u05D1%u05E0%u05E7%u05D5%u05D3%u05D4 %u05E8%u05D2%u05D9%u05E9%u05D4
- %u05DE%u05E7%u05D5%u05DD %u05E9%u05DB%u05D5%u05DC%u05D5 %u05D1%u05E9%u05D1%u05D9%u05DC%u05DA
- Might be hard for proposed literacy support teacher to take on new job while completing master's studies.
- Literacy support teacher will have to take on huge job of training new learner support teacher.
- Vision for library may be unrealistic.(government, politics, taxes, etc)