User Generated >> nursing SWOT Analysis:
-I have some relevant experience from my past working as a support worker.
-I am an easygoing person and normally don't have many personality clashes with staff or service users.
-I have quite a practical way of seeing things which can help me problem solve.
-As I have had previous experience of placements as a nurse student I am fairly comfortable in a placement situation.
- I need to add more outside reading to my evidence as it is mainly descriptive.
- I can be quiet when in a large group of people so in meetings I don't speak up as much as i could.
- As I have dyslexia It can take me longer to complete do***entation than some.
- I had great support from the university, my mentor and other staff within the team
- I will be able to work with different members of the MDT on placement and will be able to gain insight into the overall care of a patient, not just the OT perspective.
- I will be able to continue to gain insight into different areas OT's work in and broaden my professional horizons.
Being quiet and having self confidence issues it takes me longer than some others to get comfortable within a team.
Not doing as much outside reading as others could harm my chances of further development therefore i should try harder to find more study time and to be motivated.
History: Version 20 (Newest), Version 19, Version 18, Version 17, Version 16, Version 15, Version 14, Version 13, Version 12, Version 11, Version 10, Version 9, Version 8, Version 7, Version 6, Version 5, Version 4, Version 3, Version 2, Version 1 (Oldest)
Go back to the SWOT analysis index, or start a discussion about nursing SWOT analysis by adding a comment below