User Generated >> nursing SWOT Analysis:
-I am an easygoing person and normally don't have many personality clashes with staff or service users.
-I have quite a practical way of seeing things which can help me problem solve.
-As I have had previous experience of placements as a nurse student I am fairly comfortable in a placement situation.
- I need to add more outside reading to my evidence as it is mainly descriptive.
- I can be quiet when in a large group of people so in meetings I don't speak up as much as i could.
- As I have dyslexia It can take me longer understand things
-I am quite laid back and leave things to last minute
- I had great support from the university, my mentor and other staff within the team
- I will be able to work with different members of the MDT on placement and will be able to gain insight into the overall care of a patient, i have been fortunate enough to spoke out onto different areas.
- I will be able to continue to gain insight into different areas and broaden my professional horizons.
-I will be able to make full use of the help given with my weaknesses at study skills provided at the University.
-Being quiet and having self confidence issues it takes me longer than some others to get comfortable within a team.
-Not doing as much outside reading as others could harm my chances of further development therefore i should try harder to find more study time and to be motivated.
-I need to start looking at work when it is given to me, rather than delaying it.
History: Version 20 (Newest), Version 19, Version 18, Version 17, Version 16, Version 15, Version 14, Version 13, Version 12, Version 11, Version 10, Version 9, Version 8, Version 7, Version 6, Version 5, Version 4, Version 3, Version 2, Version 1 (Oldest)
Go back to the SWOT analysis index, or start a discussion about nursing SWOT analysis by adding a comment below