User Generated >> nursing SWOT Analysis:
work well within a team,
once focused can work well
good interpersonal skills
- I need to add more outside reading to my evidence as it is mainly descriptive.
- poor conflict resolution techniques.
- I had great support from the university, my mentor and other staff within the team
- I will be able to work with different members of the MDT on placement and will be able to gain insight into the overall care of a patient, i have been fortunate enough to spoke out onto different areas.
- I will be able to continue to gain insight into different areas and broaden my professional horizons.
-I will be able to make full use of the help given with my weaknesses at study skills provided at the University.
- to turn conflict into a positive and constructive rather than negative and destructive
-Not doing as much outside reading as others could harm my chances of further development therefore i should try harder to find more study time and to be motivated.
-Escalation of conflicts due to inability to resolve them.
History: Version 20 (Newest), Version 19, Version 18, Version 17, Version 16, Version 15, Version 14, Version 13, Version 12, Version 11, Version 10, Version 9, Version 8, Version 7, Version 6, Version 5, Version 4, Version 3, Version 2, Version 1 (Oldest)
Go back to the SWOT analysis index, or start a discussion about nursing SWOT analysis by adding a comment below