User Generated >> British Airways SWOT Analysis:
- The cost of flights compared to 'low fares' comptetitors
- The cost of managing and running different offices worldwide
- Extra (unnecessary) levels of management
- Lost luggage and delayed and cancelled flights
- Customers learning to fly
- Unfunded employee post retirement benefits.
- Huge debt burden (77% in 2012) and declining profitability.
Ughhhhhhh TEASE IT!
- Rising Fuel costs
- Competition from Low-Cost Airlines
- Loss of cabin crew [attrition]
- Change in consumer preferences.
History: Version 20 (Newest), Version 19, Version 18, Version 17, Version 16, Version 15, Version 14, Version 13, Version 12, Version 11, Version 10, Version 9, Version 8, Version 7, Version 6, Version 5, Version 4, Version 3, Version 2, Version 1 (Oldest)
Go back to the SWOT analysis index, or start a discussion about British Airways SWOT analysis by adding a comment below